Each Day Brings its Own Rewards…Seeking experienced or entry-level professionals looking for a new challenge in the Human Services field.
JOIN OUR TEAM of dedicated and compassionate employees who provide people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities (IDD) the supports to achieve their dreams and participate in the community. We offer a competitive salary, paid training and excellent benefits. Positions in locations across Niagara County.
Please review complete job descriptions and qualifications before applying.
- Residential Management:
- Do you have what it takes to motivate, inspire and lead a team of dedicated Direct Support Professionals? If so, we are waiting for you.
- Assistant Director of Operations – Assist the Director in planning, coordination, implementation and overall operation of the Residential Services Program. Responsible for establishing monitoring systems. Site Supervisor – Implements and supervises daily residence operations and provides direct supervision to residence staff.
- Overnight Floating Site Supervisor – Provides oversite of residences during the overnight hours (Tuesday-Saturday). Provides supervision to residential staff in terms of task assignments, training, paperwork requirements, and all other aspects of staff/resident interactions.
- Floating Site Supervisor (ICF’s) – Ensures program services are consistently provided, supervises and schedules staff, evaluates staff performance, and ensures staff training is completed (includes evenings and weekends)
- Behavior & Clinical:
- Behavior Intervention Specialist – Coordinate, assess and develop behavior programming. Requires experience with OPWDD mandatory and Master’s degree in a clinical/treatment field or Bachelor’s degree if additional qualifications are met.
- Registered Nurse – Coordinate/review all health-related needs. Licensed in NYS. Experience in IDD field preferred.
- Licensed Practical Nurse – Coordinate/review all health-related needs. Licensed in NYS. Experience in IDD field preferred.
- Horticulture Assistant/Habilitation Technician – Wheatfield, Year-round. Assist with the horticulture therapy program and activities, plant care, sales, and monitoring the upkeep of the greenhouse and nature trail.
- Manager of Fleet & Maintenance – Ensures all Agency vehicles are repaired in an efficient manner by interacting with external vendors. Assists with facility and ground maintenance, safety measures and security systems.
Please visit our job openings page for the full job descriptions.
It is easy to apply! Just send your resume and job posting title to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!