Adopt the Greenhouse
Your generous tax deductible contribution will enhance our ability to provide year-long horticulture therapy to individuals with developmental disabilities. Thank you in advance for your kindness.
- $300 provides a year’s supply of peat moss
- $200 provides a year’s supply of fertilizer
- $150 provides one wheelbarrow and garden tools for one year
- $110 provides one sprayer/pump tank
- $100 creates a month-long floral design course for the participants
- $50 provides a 3-month supply of fertilizer
- $30 provides one hose
- Schedule a cart sale or host a pre-order display at your business – priceless
The following items are always needed (donations greatly appreciated):
Gardening supplies, seeds, unopened peat moss, top soil, fertilizer, gardening gloves, hand tools, pots, containers/baskets, paints, garden hoses, ribbon, silk flowers, vases, jewelry, wallpaper, buttons and fabric.