Opportunities start here
- Interviews are held Monday to Friday at the 2393 Niagara Falls Blvd, Wheatfield location from 9 am to 3 pm by appointment only. Please send in, or drop off, your application and resume in advance for the recruiter to review.
Are you a caring person looking to make a difference in someone’s life? If so, we want to meet you.
Become an employee of Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara. We are always looking for dedicated, hard working and compassionate individuals to become part of the team in one of our many programs and services. Nearly 20 percent of our employees have been with us for 20 or more years. Interested? Review current openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer:
- Flexible hours & schedules
- Competitive salaries & benefits (health insurance and dental available for full & part-time positions; agency pays a portion of health insurance costs)
- Advancement potential
- Educational leave
- Professional work atmosphere
- Locations throughout Niagara County
- Opportunity for rewarding work
Our work force includes more than 500 employees, 280 who are members of the Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara Employees Union, NYSUT Local #4265, AFT (AFL-CIO).
Interested in learning more? Join Patricia McCalister on the November 2015 edition of “Opportune Times” taped at LCTV.
A “Making a Career” video is also available.